We now stock Earthwool Mineral Wool insulation offering improvements in terms of feel, handling and environmental performance from traditional mineral wool.
|Thickness (mm)||Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||Thermal Resistance (m2K/W)||Length (m)||Width (mm)||Area per Roll (m2)|
Benefits of Earthwool
- The bio-based binding process makes Earthwool much softer, so it’s easier to handle and install and results in a ‘Super Soft’ feel – IT DOESN’T ITCH like other products
- Formaldehyde-free binder technology
- Earthwool does not contain artificial colours or added formaldehyde, resulting in environmental credentials above a class of products already rated A+ in the BRE Green Guide.
- Environmentally responsible
- Earthwool is ideal for environmentally responsible and ‘formaldehyde-free’ specifications.
- Natural colour
- No added dyes during manufacture allows Earthwool to return to its natural colour of rich, earthy brown.
- Mineral wool at its best
- Earthwool still delivers all the benefits you are used to from traditional mineral wool.
- Acoustic performance
- The same outstanding sound absorption properties help reduce unwanted noise.
- Thermal performance
- The same high levels of thermal resistance and superb energy efficiency.
- Fire protection
- Still non-combustible with an unbeatable A1 fire classification.
- Made with recycled materials and can be fully recyclable at the end of its life.
We can supply a complete range of insulation products and work closely with our supplier who has a wealth of experience and knowledge and can help advise you of the best option for your particular project – just call us on 05 45 30 72 04 for more information.